Control your android phone from your PC using Teamviewer Quick Support
Sometimes you think whether, it’s possible to control/manage your phone from your PC. Here is a good news for you, one can do so, by using new “Teamviewer Quick Support” android app.
Earlier Teamviewer provided remote control feature. Remote assistance is great speciality in Windows PC. With this service anybody can resolve your computer issue from controlling your pc.
Follow these instructions to set up:
- Download Teamviewer Quick Support Android App
- In PC download Teamviewer Latest software for Windows
- If you want control android phone from other android phone so download teamviewer android app.
Now open Quick support Teamviewer android app in Phone. In these app you see 9 Digit unique codes. Now you need to enter these unique code from Quicksupport android app into Teamviewer Windows Desktop App and start the Connection.
Now see your mobile phone, you will see pop-up click on Allow. Once the connection is successfully made you see your mobile Information in PC. In right corner you see Remote Control Button click on that and allow connection in Phone.
Now it’s done! You can see your mobile screen in PC. You can control it from anywhere with Internet Connection.
- Transfer Android Mobile Files.
- Control and Manage your android apps.
- Use Android Camera as a Webcam.
- Do messaging from computer to android
- You can uninstall any application.
- See running process of android phone.
Some More Screen Shots: