Quora An Android Application.
Today I am going to explain Quora app.
This a forum where you can ask many questions and give your answer too, asked by others.
Quora became very popular now a days. This app enables us to share some quite important information among users. There are various categories in ask question section. like Technology, Photography, Sports, Design, Education. There are some funny and serious question asked by different users, and they get very efficient and satisfactory answers by other user.
Now I am going to explain the “how to use android application of Quora efficiently”.
- First of all you have to install it from android app(Size 3.05MB) store for free click here.
- Open it and sign up with your existing gmail account.
- You can customise your topic, The topic from where you will get newly asked question and answers and other previously asked question answers.
- You can also follow a user or your friend. If there question or answer touch you.
- The Quora android app have four menu tab : Home, Write, Notifications and More.
- You can vote for any question and answer.
- If you want to add a question or ask a question then click on plus sign showing on top right hand side of this app, Now type your question and then click done.
- If some body view your question or answered it then will get a notification in your notification menu section.
- If you want to check your stats, about and settings then click on more.
So, Now I think you got an idea about Quora. Use it and increase your knowledge or share your valuable answers with others.
If you like my article then please comment !