Redmibook 14 Specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, 178° wide viewing angle, 250 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8565U (8MB L3 Cache, up to 4.6GHz) / 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8265U processor (6M Cache, up to 3.9GHz)
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics
- 8G DDR4 2133MHz RAM, 256GB / 512GB SATA SSD storage
- Windows 10
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 2 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI
- Dimensions:323x228x17.95mm ; Weight:1.5kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Realtek ALC256M , 2x 1.5W speakers, DTS audio
- 46W battery with fast charging, up to 10h battery life
Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, is bringing a lot of top-quality products to the market via its sub-brand, Redmi. While the company s gearing up to release the Redmi 10X which comes with a lot of promises, there is a confirmation that this smartphone will not be alone. Today, Xiaomi released a new poster which shows that a new RedmiBook will be unveiled on May 26th. This means that it will arrive at the same event as the Redmi 10X. The official poster reads
“The small screen for games is not fun, and the large screen for office is not portable. What screen size is the perfect size for both?“
Reading meaning to this statement, Redmi will probably release a notebook that will not be too small or too large. As of now, there is no official screen size for the upcoming RedmiBook but a 15-inch /16-inch display will be ideal.
However, there are speculations that the new RedmiBook includes RedmiBook 13 / 14S and 16. Furthermore, there are speculations that these notebooks will have R5 4500U and R7 4700U processors. These processors will be assisted by 16GB of RAM and 512GB SSD as standard. The SSD model is Samsung’s PM881.
We will most likely get more information about this device in the coming days. However, let us look at the specs of Redmi’s last notebook, RedmiBook 14 which was released last year.