Rooting An android enabled mobile device :
Many users want to know what is rooting in android phone, why the need root, is there any risk. So I am going to explain each and every single step of rooting.
What is root?
– Root is the user name or account that by default has access to all commands and files on a Linux or other Unix-like operating system. It is same for android, with root access you can do anything to your device.
Why do we need root/ is it necessary to root ?
– There are some reasons depending upon the users’ need and configuration of your device( means internal memory and ram).
- If your device has not enough memory then you have to go for root.
- And if you are a tech geek and love to do experiment then you can root.
- If you want to uninstall pre-installed applications then go for root.
Root access enables users to take administrative decisions with your device, a user can install some useful application which needs root access in your phone, Google restricts android users to uninstall its pre install apps. When you get root access you can remove any software which is annoying you. You can uninstall any app even any google’s app. The internal memory is too much occupied by these pre installed apps, after uninstalling them you will get enough space and install some other your favorite apps.
There are some legal issue with rooting an android device. Read legal notice of different countries.1st of all if you root your phone within warranty period then you will not get any kind of support with your mobile phone company’s service center. It is violating the terms and condition of warranty. So be careful before rooting. My advice is “root your mobile device after one year of use.”
Now its time to action:
There are two methods of rooting any mobile device :
- Using a software, install it in your device and get rooted
- Using your computer, install software on your computer and connect your device with data cable and get rooted.
At the very first step you have to check your device’s kernel version date: Go to settings>Scroll down>About Phone>Scroll down: You will get kernel version. If your kernel’s date is on March 17 2014 or after this date.
- Then follow these steps :
- Open a web browser like chrome/UC then type www.towelroot.com and hit go.
- After loading this website you will get a lemda logo click on it and an app will sarts download.
- After completing the download install it, While installing you will get a warning “this software may harm your device, don’t worry about this and check the box and hit install.
- When the installation completes open it and press a button named “make it rain”, In 15 seconds your device will be rebooted and rooted.
- When the restart did go to play store and install root checker, then open it and will confirm whether your devices are successfully rooted or not.
If You want to see step by step these process then watch this video.
Root your mobile device by using a pc. 1st step is check your USB Debugging. Go to Settings>Scroll down>Developers option>USB Debugging. Check this box by touching it.
- Now follow these steps:
- Download a software named “Unlock Root”.
- Install this software.
- Connect your phone with pc by using a data cable.
- Now open the previously installed software(Unlock Root).
- And click on the root button, a message will pop up showing the name of your connected phone’s model and then select it, now the rooting process has been stated.
- It will take some time and after completion, it will ask to install a sponsored app discard it. and now it’s done. Your phone is rooted.
So that’s all for rooting, If you have any question then ask me by commenting below.
**Warning/Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any kind of damage while rooting.